Friday, February 22, 2013

And I'm Off!

So here goes nothing.

A few months ago I tinkered with the idea of starting a blog.  For weeks it was no more than just that...an idea.  Who would read it?  What would I blog about?  What about my life could possibly be interesting enough to other people?  These questions kept my blog idea as a mere idea.
Yet, when January 1st arrived I decided to add "start a blog" to my list of new year's goals.  After a few weeks of deep thought and contemplation I said "Screw it!  I'm going to start this blog if the only person who reads it is my husband!"  So here I am.  Blogging!  

So what's with my blog's name?

From the Inside Out.

It's all about being healthy, physically (outside) and mentally (inside).  I've always been active.  I've always exercised and taken good care of myself.  The outside health has never been an issue for me.  It's the inside health that I've struggled with for a long time, and I've decided to take charge of my mental health the same way I've always done with my physical health.  

It is my hope that through blogging and expressing my triumphs, challenges, and struggles I can become the healthiest person I can be, from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment